Air Conditioning, Heating & Cooling
Improve your heating & cooling efficiency by up to 30%
Heating and cooling costs the average homeowner about $1,000 a
year – nearly half the home’s total energy bill. If your central air
conditioning unit is more than 10 years old, replacing it with an
ENERGY STAR qualified model could cut your cooling costs by 30%.
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. By choosing energy efficient
ac systems and taking steps to optimize the performance of your cooling
equipment, you are helping to prevent global warming and promoting cleaner
air while enhancing the comfort of your home.
Your Air Conditioning Solution
Phoenix Green Team is a team of independent, experienced energy consultants whose goal is to provide you with cost-effective energy solutions that address your unique needs and goals.
- Maintenance perform routine maintenance to keep your ac system working efficiently, check refrigerant levels
- Size make sure your air conditioning equipment is properly sized for your home
- Change air filters monthly
- Seal and insulate ducts in attics and crawlspaces
- Replacement consider replacing your ac unit if it is over 10 years old, it needs frequent repairs or your ac bills are going up
Contact Phoenix Green Team today for a free consultation.
602-363-7327 | email@example.com