Home Insulation Rebate
Save up to $250 in Utility Rebates
Most homes in the US are built under-insulated and use 65-75% more energy due to inefficency. Reduce your monthly energy bills and take
advantage of federal tax credits and utility rebates by adequately insulating your home. For the biggest savings, the easiest place to add insulation is in the attic. We will check the insulation depth, evaluate the insulation type (R-value*)
and inspect around water pipes, can lights, attic knee walls and hatches for optimum efficiency and savings.
*The R-value of insulation measures its resistance to heat flow – the greater the value, the greater the insulating power
Your Home Insulation Solution
Phoenix Green Team is a team of independent, experienced energy consultants whose goal is to provide you with cost effective energy solutions that address your unique needs and goals.
- Provide tax credit forms and paperwork for SRP/APS Incentives
- Experienced, Certified Contractors
- Install a cap of blown-in cellulose insulation in your attic
providing an R38 value, The US Green Building Standard
- Install rigid insulation boxes and a cap sheet over recessed can lights and insulate the attic hatch with batt insulation
- For complete home energy savings, we recommend a home energy audit that inspects duct sealing, home insulation, window tinting / sun screens, solar water heating and solar panels
Contact Phoenix Green Team today for a free consultation.
602-363-7327 | email@example.com
Valleywide Home Insulation Contractor: Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe